Tuesday, February 14, 2017

What to say upon completing ablution

[Transliteration]
Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illallaahu wahdahu, laa shareeka lahu wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan 'abduhu wa Rasooluhu

[Translation]
I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but Allaah alone, Who has no partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger

[Transliteration]
Allaahummaj'alnee minattaw-wa-beena waj'alnee minal-mutatahhireen

[Translation]
Oh Allaah, make me among those who turn to You in repentance and make me among those who are purified

[Transliteration]
Subhaanaka Allaahumma wa bi hamdika, ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illa Anta, astaghfiruka wa atoobu iliaik

[Translation]
Glory is to You, Oh Allaah, and praise, I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but You. I seek Your forgiveness and turn to You in repentance

No comments:

Post a Comment